Norco 2021 Preorders.
We at the Bike Doctor are very excited to announce preorders for the 2021 Lineup. Indie 4's are currently expected in October. We are opening up pre-ordering immediately for those that want to get the very first of the new products. Please note that all information is not final and is subject to change. Supply is limited so pre-orders will be taken first come, first served. Available while supplies last. For more information, please feel free to call the store at 604-873-2453
NORCO INDIE 4
Every ride is an adventure - and the Indie is your perfect companion!
If you’re looking to escape the ordinary, colour a little outside the pristinely-paved lines of city riding, and take your outings a little further, this is
where you want to be!
With its high-volume 27.5x2.0” tires, the Indie is designed to navigate the unexpected in urban landscapes, turning every urban ride into an
adventure to remember.
• LOW KEY, HIGH TECH ALLOY FRAME: The Indie’s alloy frame features custom formed tubing and purpose-built features to produce a
lightweight, tough frame that will deal with anything the city dishes out and be a blast to ride.
• 27.5” WHEELS - STRONGER, LIGHTER, FASTER: The Indie features 27.5” wheels. They’re stronger and stiffer than traditional 700c’s,
accelerate quicker, and are lighter, to boot.
• ROAD PLUS TIRES: When you’re riding around the city, the last thing you need to worry about is getting fl ats on potholes, nor do you want to
change routes just because there’s a construction zone up ahead. The Indie’s 27.5x2.0” tires provide increased grip, greater comfort, and the
same outer diameter as a 700x30c tire, so they’re fast, too!
• ERGONOMIC BAR: The Indie is designed around a custom 26mm rise handlebar which features lightweight alloy construction and a 30 degree
sweep for comfort and control around town.
• EASY ACCESSORIZATION: The Indie is adorned with fully integrated mounts for fenders, racks and lights so it’s as adaptable as it is fun to ride
· Rugged aluminum frame with easy rack and fender mounting
· Shimano 1x 7spd drivetrain offers easy shifting for casual riding
· Mechanical disc brakes are easy to maintain
· 27.5" wheels accelerate quickly and are lighter and stronger than 700c
· Ergonomic bar with 30deg sweep is comfortable and provides a "heads-up" riding position.
|Fork||Indie Chromoly Steel|
|Grips||Dual Density Ergonomic|
|Handle Bar||Aluminum Ergonomic, 25mm Rise, 30 Degree Backsweep|
|Stem||Aluminum, 70mm Length, 31.8mm Clamp|
|Seat Post||Aluminum, 27.2mm|
|Front Brake||Mechanical Disc, Resin Pads|
|Front Brake Rotor||160mm|
|Rear Brake||Mechanical Disc, Resin Pads|
|Rear Brake Rotor||160mm|
|Brake Levers||Alloy 2-Finger, Reach Adjust|
|Shifter Rear||Shimano Altus SL-M315|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tourney RD-TX800|
|Cassette||11-34T, 7 Speed|
|Crankset||Aluminum, 38T, 170mm (XS, S, M), 175mm (L, XL)|
|Bottom Bracket||Cartridge Bearing, BSA Threaded|
|Front Hub||Weather Sealed, 9x100mm, Bolted Skewer, 6 Bolt|
|Rear Hub||Weather Sealed, 9x100mm, Bolted Skewer, 6 Bolt|
|Rims||Double Wall Aluminum, 27.5", 32H|
|Tires||Fast Rolling 2.0"|
|Kickstand||Center Mount Alloy Kickstand|
* Subject to change without notice.