Zipp's 202 NSW Tubeless Disc-brake wheels packs a heavy load of performance into a light and nimble package. This wheel flies up the toughest climbs, shaves time off descents, and handles deftly off pavement. For aero performance, Zipp's ABLC Sawtooth dimple design extends to the rim's edge. The 202 NSW Tubeless Disc-brake is optimized for wide tires with lower tire pressure to meet the performance needs of modern riders in search of low rolling resistance and high compliance. With an internal width of 21mm, these wheels are well suited for rough roads, testing fastest with a 28mm tire in the majority of wind angles.
- Tubeless design provides secure performance when ridden at lower tire pressures
- Cognition DB hub features Axial Clutch technology to allow the freehub's ratcheting mechanism to deliver half the mechanical drag of conventional three-pawl hubs
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that scream speed, applied using Zipp's ImPress direct-print technology
- Center Lock rotor interface (lockring included)
- Ships with 12mm end caps
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Rim||Carbon clincher, tubeless ready w/ABLC SawTooth surface texture|
|Brake Compatibility||Disc (Center Lock)|
|Axle||142 x 12mm thru-axle|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure-Loc aluminum|
|Inner Rim Width||21mm|
* Subject to change without notice.