Norco 2021 Preorders.
We at the Bike Doctor are very excited to announce preorders for the 2021 Lineup. Yorkville's are currently expected in October. We are opening up pre-ordering immediately for those that want to get the very first of the new products. Please note that all information is not final and is subject to change. Supply is limited so pre-orders will be taken first come, first served. Available while supplies last. For more information, please feel free to call the store at 604-873-2453
The Yorkville combines an upright, comfortable riding position with a dash of speed that makes every ride enjoyable. This lightweight aluminum frame and 21-speed wide range drivetrain makes molehills out of mountains, and the road bike sized 700c wheels with high-volume tires provide a smooth, effi cient ride, and confi dent traction in the corners.
Each Yorkville comes equipped with simple, lightweight linear pull brakes for quality stopping power, and the plush saddle and suspension seatpost ensures you’ll stay happy on whatever adventure the Yorkville inspires!
• LIGHTWEIGHT 7005 ALUMINUM FRAME:The Yorkville features a comfortable, upright body position for everyday riding, available in standard or step through designs.
• ADJUSTABLE STEM: Customize the perfect fit for any rider with adjustable bar height and angle.
• SHIMANO GEARING:Shimano’s industry-standard shifting is crisp, precise, and reliable, for hassle-free pedaling day after day.
• ARC COMFORT SEATSTAYS:We engineered the ARC seatstays to absorb harsh road vibrations while also ensuring efficient power transfer to the back wheel with each pedal stroke.
• COMFY CONTACT POINTS:A comfort saddle, suspension seatpost, and ergonomic grips are all carefully selected for a relaxed, fun ride, so the rider can appreciate the world around them instead of being distracted by discomfort.
|Frame||7000 Series Aluminum Step-Thru|
|Fork||Steel, 45mm Offset|
|Headset||Alloy Threaded Sealed Bearing, Black|
|Handle Bar||Steel Comfort High Riser, Black|
|Stem||Forged Alloy Adjustable Stem, Black|
|Seat Post||Alloy Suspension, Black|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Loire Saddle, Black|
|Front Brake||Tektro 837AL, linear pull|
|Front Brake Rotor||N/A|
|Rear Brake||Tektro 837AL, linear pull|
|Rear Brake Rotor||N/A|
|Brake Levers||Shimano EZ-Fire, 4 Finger|
|Shifter Front||Shimano Altus ST-M310|
|Shifter Rear||Shimano Altus ST-M310|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney FD-TY510|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Acera RD-M360|
|Cassette||SunRace MFM2A, 11-34T, 7 Speed|
|Chain||KMC Z51, 7 Speed|
|Crankset||Shimano FC-TY301, 48/38/28T, 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Cartridge BB, BSA Threaded|
|Front Hub||Alloy Sealed, 9x100mm, Black, QR|
|Rear Hub||Alloy Sealed, 10x135mm, Black, HG, QR|
|Spokes/Nipples||Stainless Steel, Black|
|Rims||Double Wall Aluminum, CNC Brake Track|
|Tires||Kenda Khan II 700x35c|
* Subject to change without notice.