Norco 2021 Preorders.
We at the Bike Doctor are very excited to announce that the 2021 Norco line will begin shipping in August 2020. We are opening up pre-ordering immediately for those that want to get the very first of the new products. Please note that all information is not final and is subject to change. For more information, please feel free to call the store at 604-873-2453
If you’re looking to get around town, enjoy a sunny summer day, and get a bike that can take you places, look no further than the VFR.
To call the VFR a hybrid is too easy – this lightweight aluminum wonder can do it all and is designed to provide quality and performance while
being adaptable enough to meet every day’s unique need.
We’ve included rack and fender mounts, a comfortable rider compartment and touch points, and high-quality, easy-to-use components that will
be ready to go whenever you are.
• LIGHT ALUMINUM FRAME: Premium double butted X6 aluminum frame combines road performance and hybrid comfort in a single package, for a fast and efficient ride experience.
• COMFORTABLE FRAME GEOMETRY: A heads-up riding position lets you scan traffic, and a generous wheelbase gives the bike a confident, sporty ride.
• RIGID FORKS: Rigid forks are simple, lightweight, and provide precise handling.
• CABLE MANAGEMENT: Internal cable routing prevents cable rattle for a quiet ride, extra protection, and keeps water and debris outside the frame.
• EASY TO ACCESSORIZE: With the ample accessory mounts and chainstay mounted disc brake caliper, fenders and racks mount quickly and easily
· Lightweight formed and butted alloy frame
· Shimano 21spd drivetrain with cassette
· Lightweight Tektro V-Brakes
· Fast rolling 35c tires
· Quill stem for customizeable ride height & fit
|Frame||Double Butted Aluminum|
|Headset||Zero Stack Threaded|
|Grips||Dual Density Ergonomic|
|Handle Bar||Aluminum, 30mm Rise|
|Front Brake||Tektro 837AL, linear pull|
|Front Brake Rotor||N/A|
|Rear Brake||Tektro 837AL, linear pull|
|Rear Brake Rotor||N/A|
|Brake Levers||Shimano EZ FIRE, 2-finger|
|Shifter Front||Shimano ST-EF500 EZ FIRE|
|Shifter Rear||Shimano ST-EF500 EZ FIRE|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney FD-TY510|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus RD-M310|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T, 7 Speed|
|Crankset||Prowheel TY-CQ01 48/38/28T|
|Bottom Bracket||Cartridge Bearing, Threaded|
|Front Hub||Shimano HB-TY500, 9x100mm, QR|
|Rear Hub||Shimano FH-TY500, 10x135mm, HG, QR|
|Spokes/Nipples||Stainless Steel, Black|
|Rims||Double Wall Aluminum, CNC Brake Track|
|Tires||Kenda Khan II 700x35c|
* Subject to change without notice.