Norco 2021 Preorders.
We at the Bike Doctor are very excited to announce preorders for the 2021 Lineup. Storm 3s are currently expected in January. We are opening up pre-ordering immediately for those that want to get the very first of the new products. Please note that all information is not final and is subject to change. Supply is limited so pre-orders will be taken first come, first served. Available while supplies last. For more information, please feel free to call the store at 604-873-2453
The Storm picks up where road, gravel, and hybrid bikes can’t go – fatter tires, off-road-oriented progressive design, and features that’ll give riders the chance to truly experience what mountain biking is truly all about in a bike that won’t break the bank.
Whether you’ve found your way back to bike after years away, or are just exploring a new way to ride, the Storm offers quality, performance and accessibility to a wide array of riders, and is the perfect chance to give you the time and versatility to learn what kind of mountain biking is perfect for you!
PROGRESSIVE DESIGN: The Storm uses Norco’s holistic approach to fit and geometry to achieve its nimble, confident trail performance. The unique combination of longer reach, slacker head tube angle and steep seat tube angle provides a more forward weight distribution within a longer wheelbase. This allows more powerful, efficient pedaling, increased climbing traction and added grip and control when descending to help make the most of every ride.
• 100MM TRAVEL SUSPENSION FORKS: Each Storm features 100mm of front suspension travel – the perfect amount for off-road adventure and exploration, without feeling like you’re carrying around extra weight or bulk when you don’t need it.
• INTERNAL ROUTING FOR SHIFTER AND BRAKE CABLES: By routing the brake and shift cables inside the frames, they are out of harm’s way and away from the elements. That means shifting and braking performance last longer between services, and the bikes look clean!
• 2.35” TIRE CLEARANCE: The Storm series comes equipped with 2.25” tires for a smooth, all-round fast ride, but the frame is designed to take up to 2.35” rubber, so if your adventures start to get a little looser, just throw on some wider tires, and the Storm is good to go!
• TWO WHEEL SIZES, ONE BIKE: Depending on what frame size you ride, the Storm is available in a wheel size to suit you. The XS, and S are equipped with 27.5” tires to help fit smaller riders, and the L and XL feature 29” wheels so taller riders can take advantage of their smooth
ride. If You’re ride a medium, you’re in luck! You get to choose either wheel size depending on your preference!
STORM 3 FEATURES:
· 6061 Alloy Frame with smooth welds and updated geometry
· 100mm Travel Suspension Fork
· Internal routing for shifter and brake cables
· Increased 2.35" tire fitment
· 27.5" and 29" frame options depending on size
|Frame||6061 Alloy, Internal Routing, Smooth Welds|
|Fork||Suntour XCT30 HLO DS, 100mm, 42mm Offset (27.5), 46mm Offset (29)|
|Handle Bar||X6 Alloy, 720mm (XXS, XS, S), 740mm (M, L, XL), 25mm Rise|
|Stem||Alloy 60mm, 31.8mm Clamp|
|Seat Post||Alloy 31.6mm|
|Front Brake||Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic, Resin Pads|
|Front Brake Rotor||Tektro 160mm|
|Rear Brake||Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic, Resin Pads|
|Rear Brake Rotor||Tektro 160mm|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HD-M275, HD-M276 Short Reach on Step-Thru|
|Shifter Front||Shimano Alivio SL-M3100|
|Shifter Rear||Shimano Alivio SL-M3100|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Altus FD-M2020|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Alivio RD-M3100 Shadow|
|Cassette||Shimano Acera CS-HG2009, 11-36T, 9 Speed|
|Crankset||Prowheel ZEPHYR-501, 36/22T, 170mm (XXS, XS, S), 175mm (M, L, XL)|
|Bottom Bracket||Cartridge, BSA Threaded|
|Pedals||VP Nylon Flat|
|Front Hub||Alloy QR, 9x100mm QR, 6 Bolt|
|Rear Hub||Alloy QR, 10x135mm QR, HG, 6 Bolt|
|Tires||Maxxis Rekon DK60 2.25"|
* Subject to change without notice.