Norco 2021 Preorders.
We at the Bike Doctor are very excited to announce that the 2021 Norco line will begin shipping in August 2020. (The Scene 1's have been delayed till January) We are opening up pre-ordering immediately for those that want to get the very first of the new products. Please note that all information is not final and is subject to change. Supply is limited so pre-orders will be taken first come, first served. Available while supplies last. For more information, please feel free to call the store at 604-873-2453
Well, the Norco Scene is the perfect solution for the modern urban dweller - it’s a contemporary spin on the upright, casual hybrid bike with a step-thru design that’ll help you align with its laid-back personality. The Scene’s casual convenience is perfect for hauling any load - like tonight’s groceries, kids’ seats, or Trail-a-Bikes.
See, that’s what’s so great about it – its 27.5” wheels and high-volume tires provide confi dent comfort and control, and its simple, wide-range gearing makes it easy to ride – and you don’t need to parallel park it!
• LIGHT ALUMINUM FRAME: The Scene features a lightweight, stiff aluminum frame with the casual convenience of a step-thru design that’s
easy to get on and off, no matter what you’re carrying.
• 27.5” WHEELS WITH LARGE VOLUME TIRES: Fast-rolling wheels get up to speed with ease, and large volume tires add comfort, traction,
and confi dence.
• DISC BRAKES: Disc brakes deliver exceptional stopping power and modulation, enabling riders to maintain control in any situation, and stop
in a hurry when needed.
• SIMPLE, WIDE-RANGE GEARING: Scene 1 and 3 feature simple and effi cient 1x gearing, while the 24-speed Scene 2 is perfect in hillier
• ERGONOMIC, COMFORTABLE RIDER TOUCHPOINTS: Premium grips, pedals & elastomer-suspended saddle help the Scene compliment your
comfort and personal style.
SCENE 1 BENEFITS
· Butted frame w/internal cables and fender mounts
· Shimano Alivio 1x9spd drivetrain
· Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
· Large volume 27.5 x 2.2" Kenda tires
· Premium pedals, saddle & grips for comfort
|Frame||Aluminum Step-Thru, Smooth Welds, Internal Calbles, Fender Mounts|
|Headset||Zero-Stack Internal Semi-Cartridge Bearing|
|Grips||Dual Density Ergonomic, Single Lock|
|Handle Bar||Scene Aluminum, 660mm, 60mm Rise, 30 Degree Backsweep|
|Stem||Aluminum, 70mm Length (S, M), 80mm (L, XL), 31.8mm Clamp|
|Seat Post||Aluminum, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Norco Comfort Saddle with Elastomers|
|Front Brake||Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic Disc, Resin Pads|
|Front Brake Rotor||Tektro 160mm|
|Rear Brake||Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic Disc, Resin Pads|
|Rear Brake Rotor||Tektro 160mm|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic|
|Shifter Rear||Shimano Alivio SL-M4000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Alivio RD-M4000 Shadow|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-HG400, 11-36T, 9 Speed|
|Crankset||Aluminum, 36T, 165mm (S), 170mm (M, L, XL)|
|Bottom Bracket||Cartridge Bearing, BSA Threaded|
|Pedals||City Pedal, Kraton Traction Inlay|
|Front Hub||Alloy, Weather Sealed, 9x100mm, 6 Bolt|
|Rear Hub||Alloy, Weather Sealed, 10x135mm, HG, 6 Bolt|
|Rims||Double Wall Aluminum, 27.5"|
|Tires||Kenda Kwick Seven5 2.2", Gumwall|
|Kickstand||Center Mount Alloy Kickstand - Black|
* Subject to change without notice.