NORCO INDIE 3
Every ride is an adventure - and the Indie is your perfect companion!
If you’re looking to escape the ordinary, colour a little outside the pristinely-paved lines of city riding, and take your outings a little further, this is
where you want to be!
With its high-volume 27.5x2.0” tires, the Indie is designed to navigate the unexpected in urban landscapes, turning every urban ride into an
adventure to remember.
• LOW KEY, HIGH TECH ALLOY FRAME: The Indie’s alloy frame features custom formed tubing and purpose-built features to produce a
lightweight, tough frame that will deal with anything the city dishes out and be a blast to ride.
• 27.5” WHEELS - STRONGER, LIGHTER, FASTER: The Indie features 27.5” wheels. They’re stronger and stiffer than traditional 700c’s,
accelerate quicker, and are lighter, to boot.
• ROAD PLUS TIRES: When you’re riding around the city, the last thing you need to worry about is getting fl ats on potholes, nor do you want to
change routes just because there’s a construction zone up ahead. The Indie’s 27.5x2.0” tires provide increased grip, greater comfort, and the
same outer diameter as a 700x30c tire, so they’re fast, too!
• ERGONOMIC BAR: The Indie is designed around a custom 26mm rise handlebar which features lightweight alloy construction and a 30 degree
sweep for comfort and control around town.
• EASY ACCESSORIZATION: The Indie is adorned with fully integrated mounts for fenders, racks and lights so it’s as adaptable as it is fun to ride
· Rugged aluminum frame with easy rack and fender mounting
· Steel fork with accessory mounting options
· Shimano 3x 7spd drivetrain offers a wide range of gears
· Hydraulic disc brakes give strong, low-maintenance stopping power
· Ergonomic bar with 30deg sweep is comfortable and provides a "heads-up" riding position.
|Fork||Indie Chromoly Steel|
|Grips||Dual Density Ergonomic|
|Handle Bar||Aluminum Ergonomic, 25mm Rise, 30 Degree Backsweep|
|Stem||Aluminum, 70mm Length, 31.8mm Clamp|
|Seat Post||Aluminum, 27.2mm|
|Front Brake||Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic Disc, Semi-Metallic Pads|
|Front Brake Rotor||Tektro 160mm|
|Rear Brake||Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic Disc, Semi-Metallic Pads|
|Rear Brake Rotor||Tektro 160mm|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HD-M275 2-Finger|
|Shifter Front||Shimano Altus SL-M315 Rapidfire Plus|
|Shifter Rear||Shimano Altus SL-M315 Rapidfire Plus|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano FD-TY510|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tourney RD-TX800|
|Cassette||11-34T, 7 Speed|
|Crankset||Shimano TY301, 48/38/28T, 170mm (XS, S, M), 175mm (L, XL|
|Bottom Bracket||Cartridge Bearing, BSA Threaded|
|Front Hub||Weather Sealed, 9x100mm, Bolted Skewer, 6 Bolt|
|Rear Hub||Weather Sealed, 10x135mm, Bolted Skewer, HG, 6 Bolt|
|Rims||Double Wall Aluminum, 27.5", 32H|
|Tires||Fast Rolling 2.0"|
|Kickstand||Center Mount Alloy Kickstand|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Green/Black / X-Small||058817503375||71806|
|Green/Black / Small||058817503382||71807|
|Green/Black / Medium||058817503399||71808|
|Green/Black / Large||058817503405||71809|
|Green/Black / X-Large||058817503412||71810|
|Red/Black / X-Small||058817503429||71811|
|Red/Black / Small||058817503436||71812|
|Red/Black / Medium||058817503443||71813|
|Red/Black / Large||058817503450||71814|
|Red/Black / X-Large||058817503467||71815|