Parts & Accessories
- Kits include Freehub body with CeramicSpeed bearings pre-installed for easy installation onto the wheel - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings
- Lowest resistance hybrid ceramic (ceramic balls and steel cages) available - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Kits include Freehub body with CeramicSpeed
- Hub Cognition V2 Axial Clutch Kit - Disc brake/rim brake - Includes: ratchet shell & driver, sylomer spring assembly & seal cap)
Quarq TireWiz for 101 XPLR Air Pressure Sensor for Presta Valve
$191.99 - $311.99
Freehub bodies for Zipp Cognition hubs.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Rear Axle Conversion Kit - Not to be used on 188 V6 or earlier rear hubs - Only to be used to convert Zipp's 188 V7 10-speed rear hubs to 11-speed
Replacement freehub kit for Hydra hubs
Each bag holds one wheel (up to 700c with 35mm cyclocross tire) for transport. It also connects to a second Zipp Connect wheel bag (sold separately) to form a double wheel bag. - Sturdy, water-resistant EVA construction with distinctive molded Zipp graphics. - Integrated carry handle and detachable shoulder strap. - Removable internal pocket for storing quick-release skewers and axle end caps. - Padding holds wheel in place.
Airspy Wheel Mounted Air Sensor—Presta mounts on the wheel/valve and gives constant readout of tire pressure on either the SKS MYBIKE app or Garmin device. - For front and rear wheels - Includes battery and security lock - For Presta or Dunlop valve stems
This 11-speed freehub is only compatible with model-year 2013 (V8) and 2014 (V9) Zipp wheelsets. Check that your hub has a black end cap before using this freehub. Use the spacer for compatibility with 10-speed Shimano and SRAM drivetrains after installation. The red freehub is designed for SRAM or Shimano drivetrains and includes a spacer for 10-speed compatibility. The blue freehub is designed for Campagnolo drivetrains. The Campagnolo version requires one 0.25mm axle washer, which is included. - 10 to 11-speed wheel conversion can only be completed by an authorized Zipp Service Center - Not intended to convert older 10-speed freehub wheels to 11-speed freehub wheels - Only intended to swap freehub compatibility (SRAM/Shimano - Campagnolo) with current 11-speed wheels - Includes cassette spacer - Material: Aluminum
- Hub axle, rear - Zipp Cognition V2 Disc Brake NSW w/Bearings (2 x 61903)
- Hub Axle, rear - Zipp Cognition V2 Rim Brake NSW w/Bearings (2 x 61903)
Stan's original Neo hub has evolved to be stronger and more reliable than ever. The additional stress of larger cassette cogs, more capable bikes, and even more challenging trails led to the creation of the Neo with Speedsync. This CNC machined Speedsync freehub is a direct replacement for your Neo hub and includes pawls, springs, pawl retaining ring, and 2 red freehub spacers. Bearings are pre-installed. Note: - Singlespeed freehub cannot be used to convert a hub originally set up with a Shimano or Sram XD freehub to SS. This freehub is only to be used with Stan's Neo SS hubs. - OneUp freehub WILL NOT WORK with a SRAM cassette or Shimano cassette without a One Up Shark Cluster.
- Freehub for Cognition V2 hubs
Wheel Freehub Kit—(Includes Bearings & Pawls) 11/12 Speed XD—X0 HUBS/RISE 60 (B1)/ROAM 30/ROAM 40/RAIL 40/RISE XX/ROAM 50/60 (B1) Compatible With: HU-X0-A1, WH-RAIL-40-A1, WH-RISE-60-B1, WH-RISE-XX-A1, WH-ROAM-30-A1, WH-ROAM-40-A1, WH-ROAM-50-A1, WH-ROAM-50-B1, WH-ROAM-60-B1
$81.99 - $146.99
Match your Beyond Black hubs, spokes and decals (each sold separately) with skewers from Zipp. - Sold in pairs - Stainless steel: 85 grams/set - Titanium: 78 grams/set
- Shimano 11 speed freehub body for all Campagnolo hubs and wheels with oversized axles (17mm, fits most 2013+ wheels) - Made from steel - Compatible with the following Campagnolo hubs/wheels: Record hubs, Shamal Ultra (Cl and 2-Way), Eurus (Cl and 2-Way), Zonda (Cl and 2-Way), Hyperon, Hyperon Ultra Two, Neutron, Neutron Ultra, Bora One, Bora Ultra Two - Also compatible with Fulcrum Racing Zero, Racing 1 and Racing 3 (Fulcrum part # RS-113)
125 piece assortment of precision machined axle spacers (0.5mm to 5mm thickness). - Outside Diameter of Spacers: 16mm - Inside Diameter of Spacers: 10mm Kit includes: - (10) - 0.5mm thick spacers - (30) - 1mm thick spacers - (30) - 2mm thick spacers - (25) - 3mm thick spacers - (15) - 4mm thick spacers - (15) - 5mm thick spacers
Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's Enduro Tubeless Kit converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Everything you need to go tubeless is included. Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
- Original equipment freehub bodies to fit SRAM hubs and wheels. - Includes Drive Side Axle End Cap
- Original equipment freehub bodies to fit SRAM hubs and wheels. - Includes Right Axle End Cap
- Designed to stabilize 15g spokes in most hub flanges - 1000-pack
$69.99 - $94.99
- Grade 3 balls and magnetite rust proof finish - Abec 5 precision and silicone w seals - 3 times cryogenic race treatment - Bearings sold individually, not as pair
Who knew we could make a thru axle disappear? The new Maxle Stealth offers a light, low profile alternative to Maxle Lite. - Hub OLD 20x110 - Length 158mm - Thread Length 10mm - Thread Pitch M20x1.50 - BoXXer C1 (2019+) - 34g lighter than Maxle Lite - Easy installation with a 6mm Allen wrench - Compatible with all 15mm forks
The Muc-Off Ultimate Tubeless Kit contains everything needed to get a tubeless-ready wheelset set up and ready to roll. Each Kit contains Tubeless Rim Tape, two CNC-machined black tubeless valves and two pouches of No Puncture Hassle Tubeless Sealant.
Maxle Ultimate Lever Assembly - Fits Maxle Ultimate B1 - Includes lever section only - Suitable for suspension forks
The buyer's choice for wheel builders looking to save weight. ProLock nipples contain a special adhesive compound (by Loctite) which is activated when a spoke is threaded into the nipple, forming a durable bond. - Weight: starting at 20g for 64 nipples
When mounting a wheel quickly and safely, the RWS system is untouchable. It combines the fast mounting of a conventional quick release with the force and safety of a fitting. The high-precision toothing at the inside of the lever allows you to fully tighten the axle and perfectly position the lever. - Ratcheting system tightens skewers with turns rather than a cam - Lever can be rotated into an ideal position after tightening - Removable, plug-in lever design is streamlined and protects your RWS lever
Kit allows you to convert your Neo or Neo Ultimate hub. The thru-axle to QR kit includes two SealLock end caps and Stan's aluminum quick-release skewer. SealLock end caps feature a low-friction U-cup seal that snaps into place and stays secure even when your wheel is removed from your bike. The QR/thru-axle to bolt-on kit includes end caps, threaded axle, bolts and washers. Bolt-on axles are recommended to prevent slipping and wheel misalignment in frames with horizontal drop-outs. - Not compatible with Centerlock or Boost hubs
- Hub axle end cap set, rear - Zipp Cognition V2 Rim Brake - Quick release
Page 1 of 4 Next page