QUICK-LINK FEATURE - Tool-free assembly (possible) - Non-reusable - TL-CN10 BENEFIT - Easy connect - Compatible with current 11-speed chains - Quick assembly tool
- Wears and functions like other links on the chain - SIL-TEC surface treatment - Tool free installation possible - TL-CN10 is available as SM-CN900-11 - Single use
Shimano Rear Derailleur Pulley Assemblies
- Replacement chain pins for Shimano 11-speed chains - Compatible with CN7900/7801 chains - 3 pins per pack
- Width: 5.8 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Color: Silver - Reusable: No
- Replacement chain pin for 7- and 8-speed Shimano chains - 3 replacement pins per pack
- Replacement pins for 9-speed Shimano chains - Compatible with CN-7700/HG92 chains - 3 replacement pins per pack
$36.99 - $39.49
This is the correct plug-and-play wire for Shimano's E-Tube Di2 electric-shifting systems. It comes in sixteen different lengths, so choose the one(s) that's right for your Di2 E-Tube wiring configuration.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Di2 takes shifting to the next level. The Rear Wiring Kit connects to both the left and right shifters and Junction Box A (which displays battery power and allows manual adjusting). It also includes a battery mount, cable covers to route and hide the cables and a wire plug/unplug tool. The External Kit is meant to be run on the outside of the frame.
Get that nice derailleur shifting smoothly and operating silently again with a Shimano Rear Derailleur Pulley Set. - OEM pulley set for Dura-Ace R9100 - Sealed bearing guide & tension pulley - Guide pulley with extra long teeth for increased chain control
If you put in a lot of miles and/or sweat a lot, your shifter hoods probably need freshening up. Grab a pair of Shimano Di2 STI Lever Hoods to make your bike feel new again. - Fits Dura-Ace R9170 Di2 levers
Page 1 of 1