$3.99 - $99.99
Stiff and strong tire levers. Compact and lightweight.
1/2" Dr. bit socket H10 for Campagnolo® B.B. 10mm bolt
Double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, the other side is the tool to remove the dust cap out of the cranks, using a hex key you can easily install/remove the chaining bolts.
$5.99 - $9.99
TB-1085: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels. Use with 21mm wrench or 1/2” Drive ratchet wrench. TB-1045: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels . Use with an adjustable” or 24 mm wrench. Available to work with TB-FW10 or TB –FW20 while disassembling. TB-1045 can be turned with TB-8830.
$5.99 - $11.99
- L-handled Allen wrenches - Comfortable, ergonomic grips - High-quality steel construction - Available in 2.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10mm sizes
$6.49 - $11.99
Various spoke wrenches for differing spoke sizes and companies.
Hex Key Wrench available in two sizes: 2/2.5/3mm and 4/5/6mm
$7.99 - $9.99
Torx Wrench sizes: #1: Torx T25, T30, T40 #2: Torx T10, T25, T30 TB-2638: Torx T25, T30, T40
- High grade steel screwdriver - Ergonomically-designed grip
$8.99 - $12.99
-10, 8, and 6mm L-shaped hex wrenches for high-torque applications - Comfortable rubber grips - High-quality steel
- Designed for BB and Freewheels - Includes 2.8mm and 2.2mm pins
- Made of High grade steel - Comes in two sizes 8/10mm and 9/11mm
TB-1901: 3mm x 0.5, for rear wheel drop-out alignment screws TB-1902: 5mm x 0.8, for water bottle, toe clip, fender and rack bosses TB-1903: 6mm x 1.0, for cantilever brakes and large fender bosses TB-1904: 10mm x 1.0, for derailleur hanger
Box Wrench with 8, 9, 10mm sockets
- 2.5/3/4/5/6mm hex key wrench - +/- screwdriver - satin finish
T-Shaped wrench with Torx 30/5mm hex
Professional hub cone wrenches available in multiple sizes.
Chainring nut wrench for Torx 40/6mm hex
Replacement pins for Super B chain tools.
- 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm hex key wrench - Spoke wrench (3.2mm) - +/- screwdriver
Replacement remover for Crown race puller
6" Diagonal cutting nippers
7" long combination pliers.
- Designed to securely hold 9, 10, 12mm hub axles and 9/16" pedal spindles without damaging threads
15mm pedal wrench.
- BB wrench for use with Shimano Hollowtech II, Truvativ GXP, and FSA
Bit sizes: Hex 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm. Comes with Super B case.
8" pliers with a long nose.
Remove BB86, BB90 bearings
- Securely holds most freewheel and lockring tools for better leverage for installation and removal - 16-32mm
Page 1 of 2 Next page