The ideal trail-side repair kit. - Contains 6 patches, 1 metal buffer, 2 tire levers and 1 tube of rubber cement
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Keep your brakes performing at their best with Avid's Assembly Grease. They're compatible with all Avid disc brake seals. You'll get a 1-ounce jar of grease.
Keep your brakes performing at their best with Avid's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid. They're compatible with all Avid disc brake seals. You'll get a 4-ounce bottle of fluid.
SRAM Bleed Kit for maintaining SRAM disc brakes. Includes 2 syringes/fittings, bleed blocks, Torx tool, Crow's foot, and Bleeding Edge Fitting. - For SRAM X0/ XX/ Guide/Level/Code/HydroR brakes - Improved sealing and durability - New rotating metal hose fittings - High volume hose with clamp - Longer lasting - Must-have for all mechanics - NOT compatible with RockShox fork bleed kit - Brake fluid sold separately
$16.99 - $27.99
A cream to help assist the break-in process and keep leather supple, specially formulated from natural ingredients to condition, preserve and shower-proof your saddle. Proofide is the only substance that should be used to care for your Brooks Leather Saddle, specially formulated from natural ingredients to condition, preserve and showerproof. Apply a little of this leather saddle cream to the finished side of the leather. Allow to permeate until dry and then polish off. Also apply Proofide to the underside of the saddle, but leave this coating on to protect against dirt and moisture. It should be used several times during the ‘breaking-in’ period and periodically (3-6 months) thereafter. It is recommended to polish the saddle with a soft cloth before first use.
- Spare pin for UT-CN200 and UT-CN300
- Specific tool designed for connecting and disconnecting EPS cables
$26.99 - $28.99
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m10 includes: Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 124g Warranty: Lifetime
$34.99 - $40.99
The ultimate trail-side companion. Details - 13 high tensile steel multi-tools, including an integrated tire plug tool - Tire plugs come included with a storage case that mounts directly to the tool - The case can be used to conveniently store chain links Specs - Hex Wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Length: 89mm - Screw Drivers: Phillips #1 & #2, flat #1 - Specialty Tools: Tire plug tool, tire plugs - Torx: T-10, T-25 - Warranty: Lifetime - Weight: 164g
Folding flat to fit almost anywhere, the Crank Brothers F10+ features ultra-fine finishing and 10 fundamental tools fixed inside a magnetic case, stamped with a Canadian Maple Leaf. Specs: - Case: Magnetized, built in bottle-opener - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #1 - Torx: T-25 - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 94g
Thin, light and minimalist design. - 5-year warranty - Hex wrenches : 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Screwdrivers : Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx : t-25 - Magnetized storage case can be used as a handle for extra leverage - 5-year warranty
The ultimate trail-side companion. Details - 20 high tensile steel multi-tools, including an integrated tire plug tool - Tire plugs come included with a storage case that mounts directly to the tool - The case can be used to conveniently store chain links Specs - Chain Tool: 8/9/10/11/12 speed compatible - Hex Wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Length: 89mm - Open Wrench: 8mm - Screw Drivers: Phillips #1 & #2, flat #1 - Specialty Tools: Tire plug tool, tire plugs, valve core removal tool, rotor straightener - Spoke Wrench: #0, 1, 2 - Torx: T-10, T-25 - Warranty: Lifetime - Weight: 203g
Here at Endura not only do we love being outdoors, but we're also passionate about protecting the environment. That's why our latest generation of fabrics are all PFC-free. As a result, in order to retain the performance benefits of your favorite apparel, you'll need to keep your garments re-proofed with more regular applications of products that are gentler on the planet than previously. Show some love for both the planet and your most cherished kit with the brand new collection of Endura Cleaners and Re-Proofers. Eco Care Credentials All waterproof clothing needs regular maintenance to keep it working at its best. Time, dirt, and even regular wear all inhibit waterproof fabrics' ability to repel water and breathe leaving you feeling damp, cold, and uncomfortable. Based on an environmentally responsible fluorocarbon-free technology, Endura Re-proofer restores the Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) finish to your garments, leaving you fully protected. Ideally applied to damp garments, this product sprays on easily and provides maximum protection without requiring heat activation. - Specially formulated to restore the Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) finish found on technical waterproof clothing - Fluorocarbon-free and environmentally responsible - Suitable for use on all ExoShell garments - Effective without heat activation
- Installation wrench for all Enduro TorqTite Bottom Brackets - Some TorqTite installations require two wrenches
- This tool allows you to swap out the chain rings on Cannondale cranks by removing the spider.
- For adjustment of spoke tension - Compatible with 9 - 15 gauge spoke nipples
- For removal (and installation) of chain link pins - Compatible with 7, 8, 9 and 10-speed chains
- For use with majority of Hex bolts found on a bicycle - 4, 5, 6mm Hex
- For removal of master or quick chain links - Compatible with 7, 8, 9 and 10-speed chains - Spring loaded for ease of use - Comfortable rubber coated handles improves grip
- For removal of crank arms from cartridge style bottom brackets - Compatible with square taper, Octalink and ISIS bottom brackets - Works with 8mm Hex or large adjustable wrench
- For removal (and installation) of chain link pins - Compatible with 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed chains - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip
- 1, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm Hex, T25 Torx, Phillips and Flat screw drivers - Textured sides for easy grip
- For use with majority of Hex bolts found on a bicycle - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm Hex - Convienent storage carrier doubles as a handle
- For removal of cassette-type rear wheel gears - Must be used with compatible cassette lockring tool - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip - Fits up to 9sp cassette
- For installation or removal of pedals - Compatible with most pedal axles - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip - 15mm wrench size
- All the brushes you need to detail your bike like a pro - Large, ergonomic handles feature an EasyGrip inlay - Tapered brush with soft bristles gets in all the tight, hard-to-reach spots - DuoBrush combines sponges and soft bristles—great for frames and tires - Gear cleaning brush with 3 brush heads makes quick work of drivetrain cleaning
- For clean cutting of bicycle cables and housings - Spring loaded for ease of use - Built-in pick for opening housing liner
- For removal of cassette-type rear wheel gears - Must be used with Chain Whip tool when removing lockring - Compatible with Shimano/SRAM cassettes - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip
Essential accessories needed for flat repairs and minor adjustments Weather safe, durable 1.5L saddle bag Dual head (Presta/Schrader) mini pump High strength ABS plastic tire levers (x2) MLT-6 Muti-Tool (3, 4, 5, 6mm Hex, Phillips and Flat screw drivers Vulcanized glue tube repair patches
Page 1 of 17 Next page