Dahon Mariner D8 Folding Bike
A frequent winner of folding bike shootouts that include bikes that cost up to four times as much, the Mariner D8 continues to be one Dahon’s most popular bicycles – and it’s easy to see why; a strikingly elegant, high-quality, lightweight bike at a surprisingly affordable price. Its portability makes the Mariner D8 ideal for trips that include a stretch by bus or train – perfect for multi-modal urban transport. Take it on your next adventure!
• Lightweight alloy Sonus Tubeset with super-stiff forged lattice hinge with ViseGrip technology.
• Smooth riding and stable Hi-Ten steel fork.
8-Speed Shimano RD-M310 Rear Derailleur, 8-speed SL-ML310 Trigger Shifter
• Height-adjustable forged alloy Radius telescopic handlepost with fusion technology - a patented and refined arrangement that fuses frame, fork and handlepost into an unyielding unit that won't let you down.
• Aluminum singlewall Rim with Formula 20H front and 28H rear Hub
• Winzip smooth and powerful V-brakes
• Includes fenders front & rear and rear rack and bungee strap
• Recommended Rider Height: 145-190cm (4'9"-6'3")
• Weight: 11.8kg (26.0lbs)
• Wheel size: 20”
• Approx. Folded Dimensions: 65 x 32 x 79cm
At Bike Doctor, we offer FREE Ground Shipping on all orders over $150 with a few exceptions. Bikes, Trailers and Wheels require a separate shipping quote because of their non-standard shipping sizes.
When you order any of these items online there will no charge for shipping shown at checkout. Our Customer Service Team will contact you once your order has been accepted, and they will arrange the most cost effective and convenient shipping method to your address in Canada.