Bike Doctor is currently seeking an experienced bicycle mechanic for our service department.
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- is confident in their ability to take apart, troubleshoot, and reassemble bicycle components such as headsets, bottom brackets, hydraulic brake systems, and drive trains and all other typical duties of a bicycle mechanic;
- has experience custom fitting racks and fenders on uncooperative frames;
- has wheel building experience;
- has excellent interpersonal skills;
- is neat and organized and can stay on task in a busy work environment;
- has extremely high standards for precision mechanical work;
- has pride in their work supporting cyclists with their reliable professional and talented repair work.