COVID-19 OPERATIONS UPDATE
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected us all in to a degree we could have never imagined. While we strive to continue to provide the essential services that Vancouver has relied on us for, we also recognize the need to do so in a way that is safe for our staff and customers, and helps to flatten the curve, and bring our community back to health.
We now are adjusting our store operations to accommodate in this trying time. As a part of that:
- Social Distancing is in effect for anyone entering the store in person.
- We are limiting the amount of staff members on the premises.
- We are limiting the amount of customers in the store at a time.
- Test rides are not available until future notice.
- We have launched our new online storefront and on request we now will deliver and pickup. For details and a quote please email or call us.
- We will no longer be accepting cash payments.
It is our intention that we will continue to adapt our store policies until we as a community, and a country, overcome COVID-19. We feel confident at this time that we can continue to provide a safe environment for our customers and our staff.
The Bike Doctor Staff