SAVE $100 - 2012 XFR 2 Forma, a women's specific on/off-road hybrid with hydraulic disc brakes and suspension fork by Norco - Now $799.99 (reg. $909.99)
• Women's specific geometry, including shorter stem, narrower handlebars and a wider saddle
• Light, aluminum frame with sloped top tube for easy handling (7005 double-butted)
• Bump-absorbing front suspension forks with 75mm of travel (Suntour)
• Powerful hydraulic disk brakes for squeal-free stopping in any conditions (Avid Elixir 1)
• Strong, fast-rolling 700c wheels with double-wall rims on mixed-tread tires
• 27-speed SRAM drivetrain for smooth shifting and pedaling
• Plus: Shimano Deore rear hub, stainless steel spokes with brass nipples
• Available in 15" and 17"
Wherever the road may take you, you’ll be ready. The Norco Forma collection of bicycles has been designed to specifically fit the unique physical makeup of women. With custom geometry and component specifications that feature narrower bars, shorter stems and wider seats, this is where you will find your perfect fit. With three distinct bicycles — the VALENCE, XFR and VFR — you can get exactly what you need for your style of riding. Pick a road, any road … we have your bicycle. No limitations. The XFR series is for those that find themselves travelling all paths of life: from gravel trails, to paved roads and all that lies in between. 700c wheels, front suspension and multi-tread tires provide a bike that is as versatile as your lifestyle. Built for commuters, recreational cyclists and urban aficionados, the XFR series is loved by all riders that pursue adventure in the journey of life.
Check out the specifications!